NOOC 5: Designing Flexible Learning E-Programs
This NOOC is part of the formative proposal of the Erasmus + project, “European network in D-flexible teaching (ENID-Teach)”, PROJECT NUMBER – 2021-1-ES01-KA220-HED-000027551, KA220-HED – Cooperation partnerships in higher education, coordinated by UNED. It is NOOC 5 of the training proposal.
The training programme seeks to respond to the difficulties in carrying out the functions of teachers in situations of uncertainty, such as the crisis caused by COVID19 , which has taught us that educational institutions must be prepared to respond to unexpected situations. We need to deploy a progressively more digitalised and flexible model without this entailing a drop in educational standards or the end of face-to-face teaching.
The main NOOC goal is training in the design of flexible digital learning programmes based on a common approach for all people.
The specific objectives are:
- To know what flexible learning pedagogies and methodologies are: general context and variables.
- To develop the ability to design flexible training programmes based on methodological richness (connected, active, collaborative, gamified and hybrid).ù
- To identify the variables and degree of flexibility in our academic practice: organisational flexibility and teaching flexibility.
- To learn how to design and publish accessible learning objects based on Universal Design for Learning.
- To design a new programme based on flexible digital (or hybrid) methodology and pedagogy to improve educational equity.
There are no prerequisites. It is necessary for its realization of the basic technological resources: computer and internet connection.
University professors and other professors from different areas of education.
– Santoveña-Casal (2021). Cartografía de la sociedad y educación digital (Investigación y análisis de perspectivas). Tirant lo Blanch.
– Santoveña-Casal, S. (2023). Investigación en pedagogías digitales: conectadas, colaborativas, gamificadas y flexibles. Octaedro.
– Santoveña-Casal, S. (Coord.) (2020). Investigación e innovación en metodologías digitales basadas en el aprendizaje conectado, activo y colaborativo. Editorial UNED.